Registration Guide

Register for Classes Online at: MyVCCCD

  • Registration dates are listed on the Registration Calendar.
  • Students may log onto MyVCCCD to view their priority registration date as of the first date listed on the Registration Calendar, which is typically about a month before registration begins.  Notice of assigned registration dates is also emailed to all students at their account.  Registration dates are determined by Enrollment Priority which is outlined in detail in the Moorpark College Catalog.
  • Students with a financial hold or other obligation will not be allowed to add/drop a class on-line using MyVCCCD. 

Continuing Students:

  • If you attended Moorpark, Oxnard, or Ventura College during either of the last two semesters (excluding Summer), you are a continuing student and are entitled to priority registration.
  • Priority for continuing students is based on the number of units completed within the Ventura County Community College District.

Returning Students:

  • If you last attended Moorpark, Oxnard, or Ventura College more than two semesters ago, you are a returning student. If you last attended more than 1 year ago, you must reapply for admission before you can register: Online Application for Admission

Dual Enrollment Students (K-12):  Click Here!

Step-by step: How to Register, Add or Drop Classes


  • If you have an e-mail address on file with the college, you can add your name to a wait list for a closed class. If space becomes available, you will automatically be moved into the class and be sent an e-mail confirmation.
  • See Waitlist Information for Closed Classes for further information about the waitlist process.


  • Moorpark College in accordance with AB 397 added by statutes 1997, c. 575, E.C.s 66500 & 69400 is alerting all male applicants for admission who are at least 18 years old and born after December 31, 1959, to be aware of their obligation to register with the Selective Service. In order to receive Federal student aid, you must be registered with the Selective Service. For more information go to the Website:


  • The Ventura County Community Colleges are committed to providing an equal opportunity for admissions, student financing, student support facilities and activities, and employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, age, marital status or Vietnam veteran status, in accordance with the requirements of Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (as amended by the Equal Employment Opportunity Act of 1972), sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Rehabilitation Act Amendments of 1974, Executive Order 11246 (as amended by Executive Order 11375), and the Federal Age Discrimination Employment Act of 1967 and the Age Discrimination Employment Act Amendments of 1978 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1992. The 504 Coordinator is Patricia Ewins, ACC Bldg, Room 114, (805) 378-1461.
  • The Ventura County Community College District has a policy of non-discrimination regarding persons with disabilities and a process for resolving allegations of discrimination. If you feel that you have been discriminated against because of a disability, you should first contact the program coordinator at (805) 378-1461 or the dean at (805) 378-1408.


  • In order to provide students with additional security and confidentiality, the colleges of the Ventura County Community College District now assign student ID numbers, replacing social security numbers as the primary student identifier. Students may now access their academic records using either their social security number or student ID. Only the student ID will appear on mailers, notices from the colleges, and all faculty rosters. Your social security number will still be collected for such purposes as statistical reporting, financial aid, and Hope ScholarshipTax Credit reporting, and it will appear on your official transcript.


  • In order to qualify for VA subsistence payments, Veteran Students must follow specific procedures. It is the responsibility of each veteran, including those continuing from one semester to the next, to report their enrollment every semester to the veteran’s School Certifying Official in order for the certification process to begin. Contact the School Certifying Official in the Office of Admissions & Records at (805) 378-1429 for additional information or to report your enrollment.